Interview with NBA skills development coach Don Kelbick:
- What’s it like to coach NBA players like Raja Bell, Carlos Arroyo and Bruce Bowen.
- What is the attack and counter? Why not read and react?
- Why shooting is the most important skill
- Why the coach doesn’t matter and why is player development important
About Coach Don Kelbick:
Don currently lives in Miami Florida training players and running the Drillz N Skillz Basketball Academy. He has worked with a variety of great players including Raja Bell, Carlos Arroyo, Rasual Butler, and many other college and NBA players.
Latest posts by Coach Keith (see all)
- Wade and Duncan bank shot drills +20% more accurate - October 1, 2017
- Steph Curry and Klay Thompson shooting game - September 17, 2017
- 5 Geno Auriemma UConn Drills - August 27, 2017