When you’re in a situation where the final 10 seconds could literally decide the fate of your season, it’s time to go to a proven play. Whether it’s simply needing to inbound the ball, break a full court press, or get a late 3, I’ve found 5 game winning end of game plays that you need to have ready. They are:
- Curl Slip– An EOG play that uses movement and spacing to get a center slipping to the basket for a quick 2.
- Backcourt Overload– A simple way to break a 1-2-1-1 full court press by overloading the defense with passing options.
- Handoff Flare– Another awesome Brad Stevens play for a 3 that takes the simple concept of drive and kick to another level.
- Safety– This fail safe play will guarantee that you’ll be able to inbound the ball vs tight pressure.
- Flex Curl– Coach Kevin McHale used this play to get the Rockets a crucial 3 vs the Clippers
Each play has got game video and animation attached so keep reading to find out more.
Continue reading “5 Winning End of Game Plays” »