In December, we sent out a survey to all our customers and we’re going to share the findings from that survey. Thank you so much to those who answered our survey!
Most of you were satisfied but for those that weren’t, it was either because:
- App was too difficult to use
- Android app is not as feature rich as iPad
A surprising number of you use multiple devices. It seems coaches like to do really complex work on their desktop but also like having their plays/drills on the go on their ipad/iphone.
Ease of use scored the lowest amongst all our attributes. We’ve heard you loud and clear, we need to make it easier and FASTER to draw up your drills and plays.
Our goal: Make the app easier to use than a physical clipboard.
Next steps: Making our app easier to use
We’re going to be sharing our revamp process so you can give us feedback and help shape our product as we move along.
Yes, we know. Your head coach won’t use it because it’s too difficult and it takes too long. It has to be easier to use than a physical clipboard or pen and paper.
Take a look at our demo video and give us some feedback on what you think of these changes:
Latest posts by Coach Keith (see all)
- 5 Ideas To Get Your Players To Buy-In to Your System TODAY - December 7, 2015
- Coaching 1st grade to 8th grade with Bob Bigelow - November 30, 2015
- Motivating Your Players During Time-Outs by NBA Coach Scott Skiles - November 25, 2015