We been working hard on our new app and we have some progress to show you! If you didn’t already know, we’re creating an app that will help basketball create, plan and run a practice with just a few clicks.
Having been to hundreds of practices, it baffles me that there aren’t any good apps to help coaches focus on the actual coaching as opposed to worrying about which drill to do next or finishing on time. In short, we wanted to create an app that will:
- Let you easily search for good quality drills
- Easily select a drill and organize it into a practice drill list
- “Start” a practice that will automatically time the length of each drill so that you will finish on time
We’re deep in the design phase right now but here are a few screen shots to whet your appetite:
Let us know what you think. We’re building this just for you so if there’s anything you would like us to include, let us know now! Leave a comment down below, we’ll read all of them!
Pssssss…… want to know how you’ll never EVER need a stopwatch in practice again? We’re building a function into our app that will automatically time each drill and tell you when to switch to the next one. Here’s a chance for you to try! All you have to do is click here share/email this post to your friends whilst tagging us (tag us/Bcc’ing). Once we see you’ve shared it, we’ll send you a prototype of our app right away!
Latest posts by Coach Keith (see all)
- Interview: Secrets to high school coaching with team USA U17 Don Showalter - May 12, 2017
- 5 Ideas To Get Your Players To Buy-In to Your System TODAY - December 7, 2015
- Coaching 1st grade to 8th grade with Bob Bigelow - November 30, 2015