Really excited about our new update for our practice planner app. As of this writing, all of you have created an astounding 31,397 drills inside our app. I know alot of you rely on this for your practices and I get daily emails asking:
- How can I draw a play in coach’s clipboard and add it to my drill?
- I have alot of PDF’s I’ve printed over the years, can I take a photo of a drill/play and add it?
- How can I link to a youtube video?
Well, I heard you loud and clear so in this update we’re adding a powerful custom drill editor that does all those things. I’m sure you’ll love it.
When you create a custom drill, a new BLUE toolbar will appear above your keyboard that will give you new super powers.
How to add bullet points
How to add photos
How to add videos from youtube or any link
I hope this tutorial has been helpful for you. I can’t wait to see you try it!
Latest posts by Coach Keith (see all)
- Wade and Duncan bank shot drills +20% more accurate - October 1, 2017
- Steph Curry and Klay Thompson shooting game - September 17, 2017
- 5 Geno Auriemma UConn Drills - August 27, 2017